FULL SERVICE REAL ESTATE FOR LESS!
5% TOTAL LISTING PACKAGE – 2.5% of Sales Price to Listing Agent and Selling Agent or 3.5 % Dual Agent:
- I will provide you with a professional Comparative Market Analysis which will educate you about sales prices, features, and days on the market of other homes in your neighborhood which have both recently sold and are currently for sale. By reviewing comparables, you can more easily establish the list price of your home to current market rates.
- I will list your home for sale in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and will pay a professional photographer for up to 32 professional photos of your home plus a virtual tour. The MLS is the standard system Realtors use when finding houses for their clients. It is only available to licensed realtors.
- If desired, I will install a real estate lockbox for easy realtor access.
- I will provide you with unlimited premium-grade flyer brochures of your home.
- I will have a professional Premiere Property Group “For Sale” pillar and post sign installed in your yard.
- I will do bi-monthly Reverse Match searches for you on the MLS to look for prospects entered by other realtors who are looking for homes for their clients that are similar to your home’s features. I will email your home’s information to those realtors.
- I will advertise your home on Craigslist.com every other week until your house is sale pending.
- I will market your home on all public real estate websites that participate in an IDX website exchange with RMLS. This includes all local real estate brokerage sites as well as the most popular national websites, www.Realtor.com, www.Zillow.com, www.Trulia.com and more.
- I will order a seller’s home warranty through Fidelity Home Warranty to protect you from unexpected inspection repairs during the listing period.
- I will offer you suggestions for staging your home to get a full price offer.
- I will hold a minimum of two open houses for you, which could be either a public open or a broker’s open.
- I will contact you at least once a week with updates on your home. These updates will consist of any comments or suggestions made by other realtors and their buyers.
- I will answer any questions that may arise during the sale process or refer you to industry professionals if needed.
- I will facilitate all negotiations at both the offer and home inspection.
- I will attend the appraisal and will provide the appraiser with a comparative market analysis of other recently sold homes in the area to justify your sales price.
We Found a Buyer, But will you do the Paperwork? Package: 1.5 % of the sales price ($2600 minimum)
LET’S GET STARTED WITH A FREE MARKET ANALYSIS – CLICK HERE!